Southern Cross Early Childhood School clothes are specially designed to enable young children to be comfortable, active and allow them to engage in play based learning.
Children at Southern Cross Early Childhood School are encouraged to wear the school colours of bright blue and orange. The colours have been specifically selected due to their high visibility and distinctiveness. The design of the clothing is relaxed and comfortable for the early childhood years and most suitable for play-based activities.
When children in Preschool to Year 2 participate in an excursion families are strongly encouraged, in the interest of child safety, to ensure their children wear school clothes as they "stand out" and are easily distinguishable as belonging to Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
Items available for sale from the P&C include
- broad brimmed hats as approved by the Cancer Council (orange)
- long sleeved t - shirts (blue and orange)
- short sleeved t – shirts (blue and orange)
- winter weight polo tops (blue with orange collar)
- winter weight beanies with a pull down brim to cover the ears
Suggested colours for bottoms are navy blue, grey or black.
Pants, shorts, skirts and skorts can be purchased from your local clothing stores, e.g. Best ‘n Less, K-mart, Big W, Target, the Uniform Shop, Kippax or Macdonald's Children's Wear and School Wear, Jamison etc.
A display of the clothing is available for perusal in the front foyer of the school.
Ordering options include:
- purchase new items online at Southern Cross Early Childhood School Online Uniform Shop
- buy or sell second hand school clothes online at Southern Cross Early Childhood School Online Uniform Shop
- fill out the school clothes order form below and pay by cash
School Clothes Order Form ( 412 KB)